Magnificent lakeshore home on Lac Nairn, known for its soft, sandy beaches and warm waters so perfect for summertime swims, arctic char fishing and water sports. In winter, enjoy lakefront Nordic skiing, snowshoeing. Where vacationing is pure pleasure!
- 5Capacity of 5 pers.
- Accès à un lac
- Direct access to the regional trail
October 15th to June 15th
Get a free night does not apply during the holidays season, March Break and statutory holiday
POLITIQUE DE VENTE ET DE CANCELLATION
- Ne peut être jumelé à aucune autre promotion.
- La transaction financière sera effectuée lors de l'achat.
- L'annulation de billets de ski via une promotion sera possible jusqu'à 7 jours avant la date d'arrivée. Toutefois, vous devrez payer la totalité des billets de ski en cas d’annulation après ce délai.
- Les billets de ski devront être utilisés durant la période de votre séjour, après ces dates ils ne seront plus valides.
- Vous êtes responsables de votre code à barres et de le partager avec les personnes de votre groupe qui profiteront du forfait de ski.
- Vous devez présenter votre code à barres aux lignes dédiées «Sommets du St-Laurent» des centres de ski pour récupérer votre billet montagne.
- Des preuves d’âge peuvent être exigées aux stations pour confirmer la validité des billets.
SALES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Can not be combined with any other promotion.
- Transactions are processed at time of purchase.
- Lift tickets cancellation permitted up to 7 days before scheduled date of arrival. After this deadline however, lift ticket purchases that are cancelled must be paid in full.
- Lift tickets must be used during the period of your stay and are not valid beyond those dates.
- You are responsible for your bar code and for sharing it with other members in your party who will also be enjoying this ski package.
- You must present your bar code at a “St. Lawrence Summits” dedicated line at participating ski resorts to receive your day lift ticket(s).
- Proof of age may be required by ski resorts to confirm the validity of your ticket(s).
Book now Choose your dates of stay
#Arrival / departure
- 1 open plan room with kitchen, dining room
- 1 living room with gas fireplace
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and a single bed for a child
- 1 bathroom - bath / shower
- Equipped kitchen (pots & pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, fondue pot)
- Cleaning products supplied for the duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for the beginning of stay
- Bedding & towels provided
- Gaz propane for the indoor fireplace provided
- Washer / Dryer / soap provided
- Microwave oven
- TV HD 40''
- Ipod station
- Wifi internet connexion
- Outdoor terrace & garden furniture
- Propane (provided) for the BBQ (4 seasons).
- Outdoor fireplace (firewood provided)
- Three kayaks (2 singles and 1 double)
- PFD (personal flotation devices) provided on request only to troubleshoot.
- Dock and kayaks not available from Labor Day.
- Non-drinkable water
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 20 minutes from Casino de Charlevoix
- 30 minutes from Parc des Hautes Gorges
- 30 minutes to Les Grands-Jardins Provincial Park
- 20 minutes from Mont Grands Fonds, La Malbaie
- 40 minutes from Massif de Charlevoix, Petite-Rivière St-François
1h30 from Quebec City
Arrivals / departures
- The arrival hour is 11:00 and the departure hour is 17:00. Look at your leasing to know the details.
- The reservation is confirmed only when a down payment equivalent to 20% of the total rental fee is received and when the rental contract is signed. The balance of the payment is due thirty (30) days before the first day of rental.
- If the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the first day of rental, payment must be made in full.
- NSF checks and / or non-payment of rent (not released funds or check (s) not received (s)) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages and interests.
- The rental contract must be signed by the tenant and returned to the lessor within 5 working days of being received along with the sums established in the clause CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT, or the contract will be null and void without further notice from the lessor.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 30 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of 20% will not be returned in lieu of damages. The postdated cheque for the balance of the stay and the security deposit (guarantee cheque) will be returned.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums received will be kept in lieu of damages except for the deposit guarantee cheque which will be returned.
If firewood isn't provided for the fireplace at the property that you have rented, here are some places where you can get some.
909, Mgr de Laval
1066, Mgr de Laval
83, boul. Notre-Dame
Jean Guy Simard
2, Chemin des Chutes
1175, boul. de la Comporté
Dépanneur Robin Tremblay
197, du Village
1 to 5 guests
From Jan 7th until Feb 28th
From Mar 11th until Jun 21st
From Sep 3rd until Dec 20th
|From Jun 22nd until Sep 2nd||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
Rental: Sunday to sunday.
From Dec 21st until Jan 6th
From 1st until Mar 10th