Perched on an enchantingly small peninsula at the gateway to peaceful St-Urbain village, the rustic cachet of this 2-floor freestanding chalet and its furnishings are perfect. Private lake access. Ideal for vacationing with family or friends.
- 3Classified 3 stars
- 8Capacity of 8 pers.
- Accès à un lac
- Beach access
On every stay! Offer valid from October 11st to June 15th does not apply to long week-end, holidays and March Break
POLITIQUE DE VENTE ET DE CANCELLATION
- Ne peut être jumelé à aucune autre promotion.
- La transaction financière sera effectuée lors de l'achat.
- L'annulation de billets de ski via une promotion sera possible jusqu'à 7 jours avant la date d'arrivée. Toutefois, vous devrez payer la totalité des billets de ski en cas d’annulation après ce délai.
- Les billets de ski devront être utilisés durant la période de votre séjour, après ces dates ils ne seront plus valides.
- Vous êtes responsables de votre code à barres et de le partager avec les personnes de votre groupe qui profiteront du forfait de ski.
- Vous devez présenter votre code à barres aux lignes dédiées «Sommets du St-Laurent» des centres de ski pour récupérer votre billet montagne.
- Des preuves d’âge peuvent être exigées aux stations pour confirmer la validité des billets.
SALES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Can not be combined with any other promotion.
- Transactions are processed at time of purchase.
- Lift tickets cancellation permitted up to 7 days before scheduled date of arrival. After this deadline however, lift ticket purchases that are cancelled must be paid in full.
- Lift tickets must be used during the period of your stay and are not valid beyond those dates.
- You are responsible for your bar code and for sharing it with other members in your party who will also be enjoying this ski package.
- You must present your bar code at a “St. Lawrence Summits” dedicated line at participating ski resorts to receive your day lift ticket(s).
- Proof of age may be required by ski resorts to confirm the validity of your ticket(s).
Book now Choose your dates of stay
#Arrival / departure
- 1 spacious living area w/ kitchen, dining room (seats 8)
- 1 living room with wood-burning fireplace, TV
- 1 bedroom w/ 1 queen bed
- 1 bathroom w/ bath & shower
- 1 bedroom w/ 1 double bed
- 1 bedroom w/ 1 double bed
- 1 bedroom w/ 2 single beds
- Equipped kitchen (pots & pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, filter coffeemaker and condiments provided)
- Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding & towels provided
- Firewood provided - indoor wood stove
- Washer / Dryer (soap provided)
- Micro wave
- 39" TV (cable)
- Outdoor terrace & garden furniture
- Outdoor fireplace - firewood provided
- A rowboat is at your disposal, with 2 adult life and 2 child vests
- BBQ / gas included
10 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
30 minutes to Le Massif de Charlevoix
12 minutes to Parc des Grands Jardins National Park
30 minutes to Casino de Charlevoix
1hr15min. from Québec City
Arrivals / departures
- Arrival time is 5 o'clock at all our properties. Departure time varies from one property to the other; please consult your rental agreement for details.
- The reservation is confirmed only when a down payment equivalent to 20% of the total rental fee is received and when the rental contract is signed. The balance of the payment is due thirty (30) days before the first day of rental.
- If the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the first day of rental, payment must be made in full.
- NSF checks and / or non-payment of rent (not released funds or check (s) not received (s)) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages and interests.
- The rental contract must be signed by the tenant and returned to the lessor within 5 working days of being received along with the sums established in the clause CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT, or the contract will be null and void without further notice from the lessor.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 30 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of 20% will not be returned in lieu of damages. The postdated cheque for the balance of the stay and the security deposit (guarantee cheque) will be returned.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums received will be kept in lieu of damages except for the deposit guarantee cheque which will be returned.
If firewood isn't provided for the fireplace at the property that you have rented, here are some places where you can get some.
909, Mgr de Laval
1066, Mgr de Laval
83, boul. Notre-Dame
Jean Guy Simard
2, Chemin des Chutes
1175, boul. de la Comporté
Dépanneur Robin Tremblay
197, du Village
1 to 8 guests
|From Jun 16th until Oct 10th||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Long weekend|
|From Oct 11th until Jun 15th||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Long weekend|
Rental less than 7 nights during Holiday and March Break: + $70 /night to the above list.