Comfortable chalet located in an enchanting setting, mid-way between Baie-St-Paul and Le Massif (10 minutes). Tastefully decorated, with magnificent riverside view. Your perfect vacation patiently awaits you.
- 3Classified 3 stars
- 7Capacity of 7 pers.
- River view
- Pets allowed
Weekly special cost on rental on Sunday to Thursday, 5 nights
- January 6th to Feb. 3rd. 5 nights/ 650$
- Feb. 3rd to 25th and March 12th to April 15th, 5 nights/ 750$
POLITIQUE DE VENTE ET DE CANCELLATION
- Ne peut être jumelé à aucune autre promotion.
- La transaction financière sera effectuée lors de l'achat.
- L'annulation de billets de ski via une promotion sera possible jusqu'à 7 jours avant la date d'arrivée. Toutefois, vous devrez payer la totalité des billets de ski en cas d’annulation après ce délai.
- Les billets de ski devront être utilisés durant la période de votre séjour, après ces dates ils ne seront plus valides.
- Vous êtes responsables de votre code à barres et de le partager avec les personnes de votre groupe qui profiteront du forfait de ski.
- Vous devez présenter votre code à barres aux lignes dédiées «Sommets du St-Laurent» des centres de ski pour récupérer votre billet montagne.
- Des preuves d’âge peuvent être exigées aux stations pour confirmer la validité des billets.
SALES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Can not be combined with any other promotion.
- Transactions are processed at time of purchase.
- Lift tickets cancellation permitted up to 7 days before scheduled date of arrival. After this deadline however, lift ticket purchases that are cancelled must be paid in full.
- Lift tickets must be used during the period of your stay and are not valid beyond those dates.
- You are responsible for your bar code and for sharing it with other members in your party who will also be enjoying this ski package.
- You must present your bar code at a “St. Lawrence Summits” dedicated line at participating ski resorts to receive your day lift ticket(s).
- Proof of age may be required by ski resorts to confirm the validity of your ticket(s).
Book now Choose your dates of stay
#Arrival / departure
Large common area with cathedral ceiling:
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room (seats 8)
- 3 bedrooms w/ 1 queen bed each
- 1 single folding bed
- 1 bathroom w/ shower
- 1 bathroom w/ shower & bath
Garden Level: See website, VER-22
- Fully equipped kitchen (pots & pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, electric fondue pot, etc.)
- Cleaning products provided for duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissues provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding provided
- Towels not provided
- Washer / Dryer (soap not provided)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Indoor fireplace (firewood not provided)
- 32" HD TV w/ cable
- Laser Sound System w/ port for laptop or tablet
- CD / DVD Player
- Deck & Lawn Furniture (upper floor)
- Outdoor fireplace (Firewood not provided)
- Gas BBQ (May 1 to November 1)
- 10 minutes to Le Massif de Charlevoix
- 35 minutes to Casino de Charlevoix
- 1 hr from Québec City
- 10 minutes to downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
Arrivals / departures
Arrival time is set at 17:00 at all properties. Departure time may vary from one rental property to the next, either 11:00 or noon; please refer to your rental agreement for details.
- The reservation is confirmed only when a down payment equivalent to 20% of the total rental fee is received and when the rental contract is signed. The balance of the payment is due thirty (30) days before the first day of rental.
- If the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the first day of rental, payment must be made in full.
- NSF checks and / or non-payment of rent (not released funds or check (s) not received (s)) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages and interests.
- The rental contract must be signed by the tenant and returned to the lessor within 5 working days of being received along with the sums established in the clause CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT, or the contract will be null and void without further notice from the lessor.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 30 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of 20% will not be returned in lieu of damages. The postdated cheque for the balance of the stay and the security deposit (guarantee cheque) will be returned.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums received will be kept in lieu of damages except for the deposit guarantee cheque which will be returned.
If firewood isn't provided for the fireplace at the property that you have rented, here are some places where you can get some.
909, Mgr de Laval
1066, Mgr de Laval
83, boul. Notre-Dame
Jean Guy Simard
2, Chemin des Chutes
1175, boul. de la Comporté
Dépanneur Robin Tremblay
197, du Village
1 à 7 guests
|From Jan 7th until Feb 3rd||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
From 4th until Feb 25th
From Mar 12th until Apr 15th
|From Dec 21st until Jan 6th||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|From Feb 26th until Mar 11th||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
Presence of a dog: $ 50 + taxes per stay
From Apr 16th until Jun 22nd
From Oct 16th until Dec 21st
|From Jun 23rd until Oct 15th||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Long weekend|