Built with attention to details, this villa is ideal for people who want the comfort of their own home in the enchanting surroundings of Charlevoix.
Completely redecorated in 2012, this residence will charm you with its classic look in a sober contemporary style. Located in a quiet wooded area, the villa offers a partial view of the St. Lawrence River and on the slopes of Le Massif de Charlevoix.
- 4Classified 4 stars
- 16Capacity of 16 pers.
- River view
- Pool table
POLITIQUE DE VENTE ET DE CANCELLATION
- Ne peut être jumelé à aucune autre promotion.
- La transaction financière sera effectuée lors de l'achat.
- L'annulation de billets de ski via une promotion sera possible jusqu'à 7 jours avant la date d'arrivée. Toutefois, vous devrez payer la totalité des billets de ski en cas d’annulation après ce délai.
- Les billets de ski devront être utilisés durant la période de votre séjour, après ces dates ils ne seront plus valides.
- Vous êtes responsables de votre code à barres et de le partager avec les personnes de votre groupe qui profiteront du forfait de ski.
- Vous devez présenter votre code à barres aux lignes dédiées «Sommets du St-Laurent» des centres de ski pour récupérer votre billet montagne.
- Des preuves d’âge peuvent être exigées aux stations pour confirmer la validité des billets.
SALES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Can not be combined with any other promotion.
- Transactions are processed at time of purchase.
- Lift tickets cancellation permitted up to 7 days before scheduled date of arrival. After this deadline however, lift ticket purchases that are cancelled must be paid in full.
- Lift tickets must be used during the period of your stay and are not valid beyond those dates.
- You are responsible for your bar code and for sharing it with other members in your party who will also be enjoying this ski package.
- You must present your bar code at a “St. Lawrence Summits” dedicated line at participating ski resorts to receive your day lift ticket(s).
- Proof of age may be required by ski resorts to confirm the validity of your ticket(s).
Book now Choose your dates of stay
#Arrival / departure
1 open concept area with:
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 dining room with 16 places at the table and access to a terrace
- 1 living room with wooden fireplace and TV set of 32 inch.
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 kitchen with appliances (no equipment)
- 1 close living room with sofa-bed and TV set
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 bathroom with shower and bath
- 1 bedroom with king bed
- 1 bedroom with king bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 double beds (forming 1 king bed if desired)
- 1 mezzanine with 2 single beds and 1 compact pool table of 48 inch. x 52 inch.
- Equipped kitchen, 16 seats at the table (pots & pans, dishes, filter coffee maker, utensils, assorted glassware, 2 Swiss cheese dishes and 2 electrical fondu pot, condiments provided
- Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels provided for the beginning of the stay
- Telephone (long distance calls at guest's expense / calling card required)
- Bedding & towels provided
- Wooden fireplace / wood provided
- Washer / Dryer
- Iron and ironing board provided
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- 2 iPod stations
- Internet WiFi
- Outdoor terrace & garden furniture
- Gas BBQ (4 seasons)
- Outdoor fireplace / wood NOT PROVIDED
- Hot tub / 6 to 8 places / 4 seasons
- 8 minutes to Le Massif de Charlevoix
- 15 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 35 minutes to Le Casino de Charlevoix
1 hour from Québec City
Arrivals / departures
- Arrival time is set at 5 o'clock in all residences. Departure times may vary from one address to another, between 11am and noon. For details, please consult your rental contract.
- The reservation is confirmed only when a down payment equivalent to 20% of the total rental fee is received and when the rental contract is signed. The balance of the payment is due thirty (30) days before the first day of rental.
- If the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the first day of rental, payment must be made in full.
- NSF checks and / or non-payment of rent (not released funds or check (s) not received (s)) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages and interests.
- The rental contract must be signed by the tenant and returned to the lessor within 5 working days of being received along with the sums established in the clause CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT, or the contract will be null and void without further notice from the lessor.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 30 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of 20% will not be returned in lieu of damages. The postdated cheque for the balance of the stay and the security deposit (guarantee cheque) will be returned.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums received will be kept in lieu of damages except for the deposit guarantee cheque which will be returned.
If firewood isn't provided for the fireplace at the property that you have rented, here are some places where you can get some.
909, Mgr de Laval
1066, Mgr de Laval
83, boul. Notre-Dame
Jean Guy Simard
2, Chemin des Chutes
1175, boul. de la Comporté
Dépanneur Robin Tremblay
197, du Village
Winter 1 to 16 guests
|From Dec 11th until Apr 6th 2018||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
Rental less than 7 nights during Holiday and March Break: + $185 /night to the above list.
|From Jun 22nd until Sep 7th 2018||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
From Apr 6th until Jun 22nd 2018
From Sep 7th until Dec 11th 2018