A confortalble decor, incredible view, and exceptionnal position facing water and mountains. Nothing between the water and you, from summer to spring! The cottage has been classified by the tourism department as a four star country house built on over 2.5 acres of land, gently sloping down to the cottage's private beach, through a poetic and rustic cedar stairway. For a unique stay right in front of 25 km of this incredible waterway, the cottage will offer all you need. From the cottage, you can admire whales and belugas, merchant and the tall ships, the high and low tides, as the sun lifts up over the mountains of the Bas-St-Laurent. All pleasures are possible at the house, as the Charlevoix region and the La Malbaie and Cap-à-l'Aigle areas, offer gastronomic restaurants, national parcs, fantastic ski slopes only 10 km away, a casino and all services. The cottage will satisfy the most demanding.
This house is a fully equiped waterfront cottage built for intimity and one the rare houses of the Charlevoix region, that benefits from a direct access to the water and kilometers of beach.
- 4Classified 4 stars
- 6Capacity of 6 pers.
- River view
- Beach access
- Air conditioning
POLITIQUE DE VENTE ET DE CANCELLATION
- Ne peut être jumelé à aucune autre promotion.
- La transaction financière sera effectuée lors de l'achat.
- L'annulation de billets de ski via une promotion sera possible jusqu'à 7 jours avant la date d'arrivée. Toutefois, vous devrez payer la totalité des billets de ski en cas d’annulation après ce délai.
- Les billets de ski devront être utilisés durant la période de votre séjour, après ces dates ils ne seront plus valides.
- Vous êtes responsables de votre code à barres et de le partager avec les personnes de votre groupe qui profiteront du forfait de ski.
- Vous devez présenter votre code à barres aux lignes dédiées «Sommets du St-Laurent» des centres de ski pour récupérer votre billet montagne.
- Des preuves d’âge peuvent être exigées aux stations pour confirmer la validité des billets.
SALES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Can not be combined with any other promotion.
- Transactions are processed at time of purchase.
- Lift tickets cancellation permitted up to 7 days before scheduled date of arrival. After this deadline however, lift ticket purchases that are cancelled must be paid in full.
- Lift tickets must be used during the period of your stay and are not valid beyond those dates.
- You are responsible for your bar code and for sharing it with other members in your party who will also be enjoying this ski package.
- You must present your bar code at a “St. Lawrence Summits” dedicated line at participating ski resorts to receive your day lift ticket(s).
- Proof of age may be required by ski resorts to confirm the validity of your ticket(s).
Book now Choose your dates of stay
#Arrival / departure
1 open concept area with:
- 1 kitchen
- 1 dining room 6 places
- 1 living room with wooden fireplace
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bathroom with therapeutic bath and shower, heating floor and heated towels
- 1 terrace with BBQ, patio set of 6 places and long chairs
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bathroom with shower , heating floor/ washing and drying machines
- 1 living room with TV set 50 inch.
- 1 covered terrace with adirondack chairs
- 1 open concept area with:
- Equipped kitchen (pots and pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware and condiments provided)
- Cleaning products supplied for the duration of stay
- Toilet paper provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Washer / dryer / soap provided
- Iron and ironing board
- WiFi Internet
- 50 inch TV with cable
- iPod Station
- DVD player
- Sound laser system
- Gas BBQ was only from May to November
- Acces directly to the beach
- Acces directly to the beac
- 3 minutes by foot to skating rink
- 10 minutes to Le Casino de Charlevoix
- 10 minutes to Mont Grand-Fonds
- 35 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 45 minutes to Le Massif de Charlevoix
- 1hr 30min. from Quebec City
Arrivals / departures
- Arrival time is set at 5 o'clock in all our properties. The departure time may vary from one property to another; please consult your leasing agreement for the details.
- The reservation is confirmed only when a down payment equivalent to 20% of the total rental fee is received and when the rental contract is signed. The balance of the payment is due thirty (30) days before the first day of rental.
- If the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the first day of rental, payment must be made in full.
- NSF checks and / or non-payment of rent (not released funds or check (s) not received (s)) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages and interests.
- The rental contract must be signed by the tenant and returned to the lessor within 5 working days of being received along with the sums established in the clause CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT, or the contract will be null and void without further notice from the lessor.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 30 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of 20% will not be returned in lieu of damages. The postdated cheque for the balance of the stay and the security deposit (guarantee cheque) will be returned.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums received will be kept in lieu of damages except for the deposit guarantee cheque which will be returned.
If firewood isn't provided for the fireplace at the property that you have rented, here are some places where you can get some.
909, Mgr de Laval
1066, Mgr de Laval
83, boul. Notre-Dame
Jean Guy Simard
2, Chemin des Chutes
1175, boul. de la Comporté
Dépanneur Robin Tremblay
197, du Village
1 to 6 guests
From Oct 10th until Dec 20th
From Jan 7th until Feb 28th
From Mar 11th until Jun 13th
|From Jun 14th until Oct 9th 2018||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Long weekend|
Holidays Season and Spring Break
From Dec 21st until Jan 6th
From 1st until Mar 10th