Quiet, peaceful Russian-style country home, ideal for R & R. This charming property is much more than a secondary home in nature. It's a lifestyle, a much needed ritual that leads to another world for you to enter, a universe of freedom. Here almost anything goes - easygoing dress code, flexible schedules and everything else this enchanting place inspires.
- 3Capacity of 3 pers.
POLITIQUE DE VENTE ET DE CANCELLATION
- Ne peut être jumelé à aucune autre promotion.
- La transaction financière sera effectuée lors de l'achat.
- L'annulation de billets de ski via une promotion sera possible jusqu'à 7 jours avant la date d'arrivée. Toutefois, vous devrez payer la totalité des billets de ski en cas d’annulation après ce délai.
- Les billets de ski devront être utilisés durant la période de votre séjour, après ces dates ils ne seront plus valides.
- Vous êtes responsables de votre code à barres et de le partager avec les personnes de votre groupe qui profiteront du forfait de ski.
- Vous devez présenter votre code à barres aux lignes dédiées «Sommets du St-Laurent» des centres de ski pour récupérer votre billet montagne.
- Des preuves d’âge peuvent être exigées aux stations pour confirmer la validité des billets.
SALES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Can not be combined with any other promotion.
- Transactions are processed at time of purchase.
- Lift tickets cancellation permitted up to 7 days before scheduled date of arrival. After this deadline however, lift ticket purchases that are cancelled must be paid in full.
- Lift tickets must be used during the period of your stay and are not valid beyond those dates.
- You are responsible for your bar code and for sharing it with other members in your party who will also be enjoying this ski package.
- You must present your bar code at a “St. Lawrence Summits” dedicated line at participating ski resorts to receive your day lift ticket(s).
- Proof of age may be required by ski resorts to confirm the validity of your ticket(s).
Book now Choose your dates of stay
#Arrival / departure
- Open concept area w/ kitchen, dining & living room w/ single hideabed, w/ wood-burning fireplace
- 1 bathroom w/ bath
- 1 open mezzanine bedroom w/ 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom w/ 1 double bed
- 1 living room with table and TV set
- 1 bathroom w/ shower
- Equipped kitchen (pots & pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, fondue pot, espresso coffeemaker)
- Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for beginning of stay (personal care products not provided)
- Bedding & Ttowels provided
- Firewoood for indoor fireplace provided
- Washer / Dryer: Laundry soap not provided
- Iron & Ironing Board
- 32" TV w/ satellite
- DVD player / movies provided
- Laser sound system
- Outdoor patio & garden furniture
- Christmas decoration
- 5 minutes on foot to Le Bootlegger restaurant
- 20 minutes to downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 20 minutes to Casino de Charlevoix
- 30 minutes to Parc des Hautes Gorges de la Rivière Malbaie
- 30 minutes to Parc des Grands-Jardins
- 20 minutes from Mont Grands Fonds, La Malbaie
- 40 minutes from Massif de Charlevoix, Petite-Rivière St-François
1h30 from Québec City
Arrivals / departures
- Arrival time is set at 5:00 pm & departure time at 11 am. Please consult your rental contract for details.
- The reservation is confirmed only when a down payment equivalent to 20% of the total rental fee is received and when the rental contract is signed. The balance of the payment is due thirty (30) days before the first day of rental.
- If the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the first day of rental, payment must be made in full.
- NSF checks and / or non-payment of rent (not released funds or check (s) not received (s)) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages and interests.
- The rental contract must be signed by the tenant and returned to the lessor within 5 working days of being received along with the sums established in the clause CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT, or the contract will be null and void without further notice from the lessor.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 30 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of 20% will not be returned in lieu of damages. The postdated cheque for the balance of the stay and the security deposit (guarantee cheque) will be returned.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums received will be kept in lieu of damages except for the deposit guarantee cheque which will be returned.
If firewood isn't provided for the fireplace at the property that you have rented, here are some places where you can get some.
909, Mgr de Laval
1066, Mgr de Laval
83, boul. Notre-Dame
Jean Guy Simard
2, Chemin des Chutes
1175, boul. de la Comporté
Dépanneur Robin Tremblay
197, du Village
1 to 3 guests
|From Jun 21st until Oct 13th||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Long weekend|
From Jan 7th until Feb 28th
From Mar 11th until Apr 1st
From Oct 14th until Dec 20th
From Apr 2nd until Jun 20th
Holidays and Spring Break
From Dec 21st 2018 until Jan 6th 2019
From 1st until Mar 10th 2019