Your perfect vacation awaits you! The best of countryside living in this lovely home, set to the rhythm of the St. Lawrence River's tides and its sweet sea breezes. Located on beautiful Isle-aux-Coudres, an island brimming with a treasure trove of rich traditions where there is simply not enough time to be bored. Ride your bicycle along the riverside, explore the shoreline, discover its walking trails... From sunrise to sunset, make every moment unique.
- 6Capacity of 6 pers.
- River view
- Beach access
Get 20% off all rentals, on Dec. 21st to Jan. 5th. 2019.
Weekday stay - Sunday to Thursday
Discount of $ 100 for a stay October 31st to December 20th, January 6th to February 28th and March 11st to April 6th. Discounts are not mixable and does not apply to statutory Holidays.
November 1st to May 31th
Does not apply to statutory Holidays, spring break and are not mixable another special.
POLITIQUE DE VENTE ET DE CANCELLATION
- Ne peut être jumelé à aucune autre promotion.
- La transaction financière sera effectuée lors de l'achat.
- L'annulation de billets de ski via une promotion sera possible jusqu'à 7 jours avant la date d'arrivée. Toutefois, vous devrez payer la totalité des billets de ski en cas d’annulation après ce délai.
- Les billets de ski devront être utilisés durant la période de votre séjour, après ces dates ils ne seront plus valides.
- Vous êtes responsables de votre code à barres et de le partager avec les personnes de votre groupe qui profiteront du forfait de ski.
- Vous devez présenter votre code à barres aux lignes dédiées «Sommets du St-Laurent» des centres de ski pour récupérer votre billet montagne.
- Des preuves d’âge peuvent être exigées aux stations pour confirmer la validité des billets.
SALES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Can not be combined with any other promotion.
- Transactions are processed at time of purchase.
- Lift tickets cancellation permitted up to 7 days before scheduled date of arrival. After this deadline however, lift ticket purchases that are cancelled must be paid in full.
- Lift tickets must be used during the period of your stay and are not valid beyond those dates.
- You are responsible for your bar code and for sharing it with other members in your party who will also be enjoying this ski package.
- You must present your bar code at a “St. Lawrence Summits” dedicated line at participating ski resorts to receive your day lift ticket(s).
- Proof of age may be required by ski resorts to confirm the validity of your ticket(s).
Book now Choose your dates of stay
#Arrival / departure
Open concept area with:
- dining room
- living room w/ wood stove & 32" TV
- 1 bedroom w/ 1 queen bed
- 1 bathroom w/ shower
- 1 bedroom w/ 1 queen bed
- 1 mezzanine w/ 2 single futons (for kids or smaller guests)
- 1 bathroom w/ bath
- Equipped kitchen (pots & pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, filter coffeemaker, 1 fondue pot ; some condiments & sterno provided)
- Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding & Towels provided
- Indoor Wood Stove / firewood provided
- Washer / Dryer (laundry soap provided)
- Iron & Ironing board
- Juice Extractor
- Electric Rice Cooker
- Playpen & High-Chair (baby)
- 32" cable TV
- DVD Player (computer)
- BBQ (Fire-Pit/Charcoal)
- Outdoor Patio & Garden Furniture
The ferry crossing takes approx. 15 minutes, excluding possible wait times.
- 45 minutes to Casino de Charlevoix
- 10 minutes of the Havre musical of the island
- 30 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 1 hour to le Massif de Charlevoix
- 1hr45min. from Québec City
Arrivals / departures
Arrival time is set at 5:00 pm at all HC properties. Departure times may vary from one property to the next - either 11:00 am or noon. Please consult your rental agreement for details.
- The reservation is confirmed only when a down payment equivalent to 20% of the total rental fee is received and when the rental contract is signed. The balance of the payment is due thirty (30) days before the first day of rental.
- If the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the first day of rental, payment must be made in full.
- NSF checks and / or non-payment of rent (not released funds or check (s) not received (s)) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages and interests.
- The rental contract must be signed by the tenant and returned to the lessor within 5 working days of being received along with the sums established in the clause CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT, or the contract will be null and void without further notice from the lessor.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 30 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of 20% will not be returned in lieu of damages. The postdated cheque for the balance of the stay and the security deposit (guarantee cheque) will be returned.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums received will be kept in lieu of damages except for the deposit guarantee cheque which will be returned.
If firewood isn't provided for the fireplace at the property that you have rented, here are some places where you can get some.
909, Mgr de Laval
1066, Mgr de Laval
83, boul. Notre-Dame
Jean Guy Simard
2, Chemin des Chutes
1175, boul. de la Comporté
Dépanneur Robin Tremblay
197, du Village
4 adults maximum and 6 people in total including children
|From Jun 21st until Sep 15th||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Long weekend|
From Oct 31st until Dec 20th
From Jan 6th until Feb 28th
From Mar 11th until Apr 6th
From Sep 16th until Oct 30th
From Apr 7th until Jun 20th
Holidays Season and Spring Break
|From 21st until Dec 28th||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
From Dec 28th until Jan 5th
From 1st until Mar 10th