This 809 sq. ft unimodular microhome is pure bliss. Focused on a simple lifestyle, functionality, conviviality and comfort, it sits on a 40,000 sq. ft property with loads of room for outdoor activities. Small format + large area, it offers freedom, relaxation and incredible flexibility. Quite an eyeful - guaranteed!
- 3Classified 3 stars
- 5Capacity of 5 pers.
- Recharge pour voiture électrique
POLITIQUE DE VENTE ET DE CANCELLATION
- Ne peut être jumelé à aucune autre promotion.
- La transaction financière sera effectuée lors de l'achat.
- L'annulation de billets de ski via une promotion sera possible jusqu'à 7 jours avant la date d'arrivée. Toutefois, vous devrez payer la totalité des billets de ski en cas d’annulation après ce délai.
- Les billets de ski devront être utilisés durant la période de votre séjour, après ces dates ils ne seront plus valides.
- Vous êtes responsables de votre code à barres et de le partager avec les personnes de votre groupe qui profiteront du forfait de ski.
- Vous devez présenter votre code à barres aux lignes dédiées «Sommets du St-Laurent» des centres de ski pour récupérer votre billet montagne.
- Des preuves d’âge peuvent être exigées aux stations pour confirmer la validité des billets.
SALES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Can not be combined with any other promotion.
- Transactions are processed at time of purchase.
- Lift tickets cancellation permitted up to 7 days before scheduled date of arrival. After this deadline however, lift ticket purchases that are cancelled must be paid in full.
- Lift tickets must be used during the period of your stay and are not valid beyond those dates.
- You are responsible for your bar code and for sharing it with other members in your party who will also be enjoying this ski package.
- You must present your bar code at a “St. Lawrence Summits” dedicated line at participating ski resorts to receive your day lift ticket(s).
- Proof of age may be required by ski resorts to confirm the validity of your ticket(s).
Book now Choose your dates of stay
#Arrival / departure
1 open area with :
- 1 living room
- 1 dining room
- 1 kitchen
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 bathroom / bath and shower
- Terrace screened veranda
- 1 open area with :
- Equipped kitchen (pots and pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, filter coffeemaker, electric fondue pot, raclette maker, condiments provided)
- Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay
- Toilet paper provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding & Towels provided
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer - soap provided
- 32" TV w/ cable
- DVD Player, Blueray
- Extra Single Mattress
- 4-Season Gas BBQ
- 4-Season Hot Tub
- Outdoor Patio & Furniture
- No Christmas decorations
- 6 km from Baie-Saint-Paul
- 40 km to Le Casino de Charlevoix
- 25 km to Le Massif de Charlevoix
- 50 km to Mont Grand-Fonds Ski Area
- 100 km from Québec City
Arrivals / departures
Arrival time is set at 17:00 for all rental properties. Departure times may vary from one property to the next, either 11:00 or noon; please consult your rental agreement for details.
- The reservation is confirmed only when a down payment equivalent to 20% of the total rental fee is received and when the rental contract is signed. The balance of the payment is due thirty (30) days before the first day of rental.
- If the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the first day of rental, payment must be made in full.
- NSF checks and / or non-payment of rent (not released funds or check (s) not received (s)) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages and interests.
- The rental contract must be signed by the tenant and returned to the lessor within 5 working days of being received along with the sums established in the clause CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT, or the contract will be null and void without further notice from the lessor.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 30 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of 20% will not be returned in lieu of damages. The postdated cheque for the balance of the stay and the security deposit (guarantee cheque) will be returned.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums received will be kept in lieu of damages except for the deposit guarantee cheque which will be returned.
If firewood isn't provided for the fireplace at the property that you have rented, here are some places where you can get some.
909, Mgr de Laval
1066, Mgr de Laval
83, boul. Notre-Dame
Jean Guy Simard
2, Chemin des Chutes
1175, boul. de la Comporté
Dépanneur Robin Tremblay
197, du Village
1 to 5 guests
From Apr 14th until May 30th
From Nov 1st until Dec 19th
From Jun 1st until Jul 15th
From Jul 23rd until Oct 31st
From Jan 9th until Mar 1st
From Mar 18th until Apr 13th
Holiday, March Break and week of July 16th
From Dec 20th until Jan 8th
From 2nd until Mar 17th
From 16th until Jul 22nd