Lovely, very well equipped home located in the mountains overlooking the St. Lawrence river, in a quiet and intimate setting.
- 8Capacité de 8 personnes
- Vue sur le fleuve
- Internet sans fil
3rd night free
OFF SEASON SPECIAL: 1 night FREE with every stay! This offer is valid from April 1st to June 19th and October 15th to December 19th and does not apply to statutory holidays / long weekends.
Book now Choose you dates of stay
- 1 kitchen
- 1 dining room with riverside view of the St. Lawrence
- and 3-way wood-burning fireplace
- 1 bedroom with 1 king bed
- 1 ultra-modern bathroom with shower & sauna
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 full bathroom / bathtub
- 1 full bathroom / shower, washer / dryer
- Fully equiped kitchen (pots & pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, fondue kit and condiments provided)
- Cleaning products provided for duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels and facial tissue provided for beginning of stay
- Telephone (long distance calls at guest's expense/calling card required )
- Bedding & towels provided
- Wood PROVIDED
- Washer / Dryer
- 2 cable TVs
- CD player
- DVD & VHS players
- Outdoor terrace & garden furniture (summer only)
- Gas BBQ / propane provided (summer only)
- From Québec City, follow directions for route 138 est and Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré.
- As you arrive in Baie-Saint-Paul, take the exit on th eright for route 362 to Isle -aux- Coudres (Les Éboulements), at the bottom of the hill, next to Motel Chez Georges.
- Drive through Baie-Saint-Paul and up into the mountains again. You are on Route 362.
- Turn right on chemin Cap-aux-Corbeaux SUD. Drive about one kilometer. The house is a little farther on the right, at civic address number 150.
- 15 minutes to Le Massif de Charlevoix
- 5 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 30 minutes to Le Casino of Charlevoix
1hr15min. from Québec City
Arrivals / departures
The time of arrival is set at 5:00 pm in all the residences. The departure time may vary from one residence to another, either 11:00 am or noon. Details are listed in your rental contract.
- The time of arrival is set at 5:00 pm in all the residences. The departure time may vary from one residence to another, either 11:00 am or noon. Details are listed in your rental contract.
- The reservation is confirmed only when a down payment equivalent to 20% of the total rental fee is received and when the rental contract is signed. The balance of the payment is due thirty (30) days before the first day of rental.
- If the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the first day of rental, payment must be made in full.
- NSF checks and / or non-payment of rent (not released funds or check (s) not received (s)) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages and interests.
- The rental contract must be signed by the tenant and returned to the lessor within 5 working days of being received along with the sums established in the clause CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT, or the contract will be null and void without further notice from the lessor.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 30 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of 20% will not be returned in lieu of damages. The postdated cheque for the balance of the stay and the security deposit (guarantee cheque) will be returned.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums received will be kept in lieu of damages except for the deposit guarantee cheque which will be returned.
If firewood isn't provided for the fireplace at the property that you have rented, here are some places where you can get some.
909, Mgr de Laval
1066, Mgr de Laval
83, boul. Notre-Dame
Dépanneur « Entre mer et monts »
1175, boul. de la Comporté
Dépanneur Robin Tremblay
197, du Village
RatesLodging tax of 3%
4 bedrooms - 1 to 8 guests
|From December 20th until March 31st||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|From June 20th until October 14th||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Long weekend|
From April 1st until June 19th
From October 16th until December 19th