Located on an old family farm, this century home will enchant you with its warmth and comfort. Far from the noise of the city, come to be lulled into by the singing of birds. In all seasons, relax and enjoy memorable moments in this lovely place where you can admire the view of the mountains of Charlevoix.(Contract signatory must be aged 25 years+)
- 3Classified 3 stars
- 10Capacity of 10 pers.
With the purchase of two nights and more, get one night free on weekends and two nights free on weekdays from Sunday to Thursday, This offer is valid from March 24th to June 15th, September 5th to December 19th and (does not apply to long weekends)
WEEKLY SPECIAL during the WINTER: From Sunday to Thursday, get one night free, exept Christmas Time and March Break and can not be matched with other promotion.
POLITIQUE DE VENTE ET DE CANCELLATION
- Ne peut être jumelé à aucune autre promotion.
- La transaction financière sera effectuée lors de l'achat.
- L'annulation de billets de ski via une promotion sera possible jusqu'à 7 jours avant la date d'arrivée. Toutefois, vous devrez payer la totalité des billets de ski en cas d’annulation après ce délai.
- Les billets de ski devront être utilisés durant la période de votre séjour, après ces dates ils ne seront plus valides.
- Vous êtes responsables de votre code à barres et de le partager avec les personnes de votre groupe qui profiteront du forfait de ski.
- Vous devez présenter votre code à barres aux lignes dédiées «Sommets du St-Laurent» des centres de ski pour récupérer votre billet montagne.
- Des preuves d’âge peuvent être exigées aux stations pour confirmer la validité des billets.
SALES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Can not be combined with any other promotion.
- Transactions are processed at time of purchase.
- Lift tickets cancellation permitted up to 7 days before scheduled date of arrival. After this deadline however, lift ticket purchases that are cancelled must be paid in full.
- Lift tickets must be used during the period of your stay and are not valid beyond those dates.
- You are responsible for your bar code and for sharing it with other members in your party who will also be enjoying this ski package.
- You must present your bar code at a “St. Lawrence Summits” dedicated line at participating ski resorts to receive your day lift ticket(s).
- Proof of age may be required by ski resorts to confirm the validity of your ticket(s).
Book now Choose your dates of stay
#Arrival / departure
- Conventional kitchen, with ancient wood stove
- 1 living room with TV flat screen DEL 42 inch. Bell TV HD
- 1 bathroom / bathtub & shower
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 bathroom / shower
- 2 bedrooms with 1 queen bed
- 2 bedrooms, each with 1 double bed
- Equipped kitchen (pots & pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, fondue pot and condiments provided)
- Cleaning products supplied for the duration of your stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for the beginning of your stay.
- Bedding & towels provided
- Interior wood stove (wood supplied for the start of the holiday)
- Washer / Dryer
- Microwave oven
- TV flat screen DEL 42 inch.
- internet WI-FI
- CD player-with IPOD access
- DVD player
- Outdoor terrace & garden furniture
- Gas BBQ (summer only)
- Outdoor fireplace (wood not supplied)
- 5 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 15 minutes from Le Massif de Charlevoix
- Just 45 minutes from Casino de Charlevoix
- 1 hour from the city of Québec
Arrivals / departures
- Arrival time is set at 5 o'clock in all residences. Departure times may vary from one address to another, between 11am . For details, please consult your rental contract.
- The reservation is confirmed only when a down payment equivalent to 20% of the total rental fee is received and when the rental contract is signed. The balance of the payment is due thirty (30) days before the first day of rental.
- If the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the first day of rental, payment must be made in full.
- NSF checks and / or non-payment of rent (not released funds or check (s) not received (s)) result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation and any monies received will be kept by the lessor in damages and interests.
- The rental contract must be signed by the tenant and returned to the lessor within 5 working days of being received along with the sums established in the clause CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT, or the contract will be null and void without further notice from the lessor.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 30 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of 20% will not be returned in lieu of damages. The postdated cheque for the balance of the stay and the security deposit (guarantee cheque) will be returned.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums received will be kept in lieu of damages except for the deposit guarantee cheque which will be returned.
If firewood isn't provided for the fireplace at the property that you have rented, here are some places where you can get some.
909, Mgr de Laval
1066, Mgr de Laval
83, boul. Notre-Dame
Jean Guy Simard
2, Chemin des Chutes
1175, boul. de la Comporté
Dépanneur Robin Tremblay
197, du Village
1 ot 6 guests/3 rooms
From Jan 1st until Jul 17th
From Jul 21st until Dec 31st
- July 18th to 21st, cost 5 rooms
7 to 10 guest/5 rooms
|From Jan 1st until Oct 31st||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||Long weekend|
Holidays season and March Break
From Dec 18th until Jan 8th
From Feb 28th until Mar 10th